Time Strategies

Ever since freshman year, I've really come to appreciate the significance of having good time management not just in school, but in every aspect of my life. I'm taking 16 credit hours this semester, and I'll also be working and volunteering on the side, so having a schedule that gets my work done quickly and efficiently is even more important than ever. I plan to finish my work for Indian Epics and Mythology and Folklore on Saturday and Sunday, splitting the work between the two, so that I can dedicate my week to working on my major-specific courses. My strategy lately has been to write out what assignments need to be done for the week, segment off what I need to finish per day, and then shave off my workload bit by bit every day until I'm done with my work for the week.


Comments

  1. Hi, Aaron. My name is Drew. That's crazy that you're taking sixteen hours, working, and volunteering every week. There are times when I am very efficient with my time, but most of the time I don't have a plan and do things when they need to be done. I now know my lifestyle is a luxury. Thank you for teaching me about the other side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts